Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dreaming in Two Tone.

My modest kitchen cabinets have been painted since forever.

My husband painted them battleship grey and white when he moved in.

That sweet munchkin is taller than I am, now!

In 2000, I added shaker detail to the top cupboards and painted the whole shibang yellow. (But, oddly, I decided that picking out the trim in white would be a good look.)



In 2009, I fell in love with two tone cabinets. In 2011, I'd forgotten I already knew and posted about them again. This time, I did something about it.



I've had this yellow (or some version of it) for 14 years.

I am ready for a change.




And here we are today:


Stay tuned.......


3 comments :

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you end up doing. It will look GREAT.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

Alana in Canada said...

Thank you!

Christina | Little Victorian said...

Ahh, you tease! :)

Can't wait to see more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...