Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day 27: Declutter and Clean up the Laundry Room




Read the previous entry in this series:  Day 26: Magazines/Books/Bookshelves or start at the beginning with the Introduction: 5 Ways Clutter Costs.

Let's see.



I tossed an old rug. I moved things and swept and found my dryer balls (yay!) and the phone (double yay!). I got rid of a pair of pants, a sweater and countless stained and/or otherwise unwearable items. (H&M recycles clothing in any condition, so the crate and barrel bag is for them.)

Oh, and I did loads and loads of laundry.


see all that stuff under the table? That'll all be cleared out on or by Saturday.


Can I say I am looking forward to the end of this month? I will be glad to be done.

Read the next entry in this series Day 28: Excavting the Purse.

********************************************************
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to catch them all. Sign up to have each post delivered to your e-mail.







*********************************************************

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...