Friday, September 7, 2007

Day -3. To Begin at the Beginning.


Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan has done a wonderful thing. A few wonderful things, actually. He wrote a book, created web sites all over the U.S. and initiated the Online cure. It's a curious thing, the Cure. Folks from all over post nasty pictures of messy rooms or bland, boring boxes. They share frustrations with leaky faucets, capricious computer cords and whatever else ails their homes. And it is wonderful because it brings us all together to cure our sick and dying homes.

The cure launches in four cities this Monday.

This is my second attempt at The Cure. My first at a Blog. I tend to think about things a lot. I write to work out what I think. So, this blog is my journal for The Fall Cure 2007.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...