Saturday, September 29, 2007

Day 3.6: Weekend Plans

It was so helpful to write down my plans last weekend and come back and change the colour of what got done, that I'm going to do the same this weekend. Again, an ambitious list. But I like writing it all down, even if I don't get it all done. In honour of our fall weather (9C/48F today and 14C/57F tomorrow), I'll use cool colours.
Key:
Green: done on Saturday
Blue: done on Sunday
Teal: both days

Today, I paint.

Errands: Swimming Lessons, Groceries, Pet Store, Big Box Store, Library, Needlepoint to framing shop.

Check painting supplies.
Wash and sand green bookcasePaint first coat.

Sand little round table
Apply first coat stain.

Strain semi-gloss paint through panty hose.
Wash trim
tape
paint trim.

Take ratty pine unit out to curb.
Iron needlepoint
Laundry:
put away clean bedding
Change E's bedding to "winter."
Fold stuff piled up on table. Put away
Do two new loads, all the way to put away.

Clear off Kitchen table
Bleach countertop
Wash Kitchen floor.
dishes
Figure out where in basement to put two remaining pine units. (Hopefully, the start of some kind of sewing centre).

Prime dresser in basement
Purchase new 6' 6" pine board (may not be feasible today. If not, I may have to wait until Tuesday). Added Sunday: This is going to be more difficult than I'd expected. The only one I've managed to find is 8' (won't fit in the car) and $20.00 which sort of calls the whole "inexpensive shelving" concept into question.

Prime pine shelving. Maybe. I am very reluctant to do this. I don't know why.

Clean furnace filter.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...