Sunday, September 9, 2007

Day 0--We Start Tomorrow!


This is the cleaning closet. It needs to be cleaned! Actually, it is more than the cleaning closet--it holds napkins and candles, towels for the bathroom (as there's no closet in there), emergency flashlights, the tool box, and, yes, a few cleaning supplies.
I'm so excited to begin the actual cure tomorrow--it's silly. First up: getting this space functional for the next eight weeks. I think I just may get that ironing board and iron off of the door and hang the mop and broom and dusters and dustpan and brush instead. Currently they nestle with our coats. (yuck.)
Do you know where your rubber gloves are?

4 comments :

drwende said...

Not silly at all! The Cure is the exact opposite of the little nagging voice that scolds about cleaning...

Alana in Canada said...

oh--so that's what it is!
Thanks.

scb said...

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I know where my rubber gloves are!! It's just a bit of a challenge to get to them, is all. They're on the shelf in the storage room where all the cleaning supplies are supposed to be. (Doesn't that sound impressively organized, especially for me??) Um, but the rocking chair and the coffee table are currently also in the storage room, piled high with stuff, and there's only a small pathway between the stuff that's supposed to be along the east wall of the storage room, and all the extra stuff that's encroaching from the west. So I have to go carefully back to the shelf, and be careful not to knock the drill and long extension cord off the shelf when I go spelunking under them for the rubber gloves. (The drill is new, and needs a better home). So, see? I know where my rubber gloves are!!!

Alana in Canada said...

Maybe I should have added--and can you get to them?

Too funny Beth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...