Sunday, December 9, 2007

Whether the Weather Be Cold...

It's officially Spring sometime in March, isn't it? This is what it looked like here in 2006:

April is a good month to start evaluating the wardrobe again, but May is better--it is the most beautiful month. We're travelling East this year (to Montreal--man, would it be nice to have a sartorial shopping list for that trip!) for the last three weeks of May. So, as far as I'm concerned, the Spring Edition of WT can begin again whenever!

To help Wende out, perhaps you can all let her know when Spring becomes a reality in your part of the Continent in the comments section.

1 comment :

scb said...

March/April or April/May works for me. I'm getting my brain back in gear, and will shortly be visiting Wende's blog to see what's up and where I can comment about Spring WT. Thanks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...