Thursday, March 13, 2008

Repairs.


There really isn't a whole lot to repair concerning the bones of the basement.

#1. Electrical work. We need the whole house re-done, actually. Long-time readers of this blog know all about that. (Essentially we have four breakers, one of which is not used. If you're interested in the nitty gritty details, see this post.) Anyway, more lighting and more outlets are very badly required.

#2. Cord management. This isn't exactly a repair, but I'm getting mighty fed up of having the extension cords strung along the ceiling hitting me on the head. I swear one of them is alive and just likes to fondle my hair. Time to tame that lecher.

#3. Install taps so I can have a functional laundry room sink. How? No clue.

And that's really it.
Everything else is "heart:" furniture and lampshades and bases and, well, you know, projects.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...