Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 1: Goals


(It's not quite the Aegean stables down there, but close.)
As mentioned, I'll be doing both a hybrid cure and limiting the tasks to what's applicable to the basement.

Deep Treatment:
Bones:
Make a complete list of repairs and solutions.
Vaccuum (and mop the floors). (There is actually some floor space visible, now. (Yay!) I want to take the shop vac and clean up as I clear out.)

Breath:
Remove one item (from the basement) and take it to the appropriate dumping place. (Honestly, there's a ton of snow on"the curb" nobody would want anything I put out there.)

Head:
Sit down there for 10 minutes in a spot I never really go.

One Room Remedy:
Choose one room: done
Gather pictures of rooms you love: done
Start a style tray: (the computer version) done.
Set your budget: done.

In addition, I'll continue to spend at least 15 minutes a day down there shuffling stuff around, getting rid of the obvious garbage and making piles for donations. (Exciting stuff, eh?)

I promise to have a weekly progress report on these items posted either Saturday or Sunday.

2 comments :

kelli said...

Sounds like you are on top of things.

I can not wait to start seeing some of the after pics of the basement!

Alana in Canada said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm plodding along, slowly but surely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...