Sunday, July 11, 2010

Page created in last Spring's DYL class and going in the Brag book!

17 layouts in 21 days.
Do-able?

Why not?

My Mother-in-law's 80th Birthday is coming up on August 9th.

For some reason, many years ago, I decided to make a "Grandparent's Brag Book" for my in-laws. I decided it would feature several layouts per year showing the children during a holiday or season (or both.)

The problem with such a gift is that you have to keep updating it.

The last set of pages she has features us on vacation in 2006.

Nope, you didn't read that wrong. Yep, I'm exactly 4 years behind.

Yesterday I made up spreadsheets and flow charts and checklists--everything I need to get it all done in time to photocopy the pages (for my Mom and me) and send it off for her birthday.

Cross your fingers for me.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...