Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Unclutterer, the Week: Wednesday

Day Three: Wednesday

Today are two huge areas.

Morning: the bedroom
Evening: the kitchen and dining room. (Yes, both!)

Fortunately, my bedroom is in good shape. I do have too many books and magazines and they need to be purged, but as far as creating a "calm" atmosphere for sleeping, well it only took 45 minutes this morning.

My bed took maybe three whole minutes.



I know the nightstand took less than 15 because the timer was on.



I took the extra time and started in on the dresser. Folding the sheets and dealing with the stuff underneath did take a while, though.



However, once that was done, clearing away the evidence of my daughter having spent the night on the couch was quickly cleared away: that sleeping bag, though, has to be wrestled back into its holder.



And that, as they say, is that.

Well, except for the catastrophe lurking behind the door called my bookshelves. But that's for another day.



I've dusted, I've swept, and now I'm done.

Except for the kitchen and dining rooms.
Oy, yoy, yoy.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...