Thursday, July 15, 2010

Unclutterer, The Week


Day Four: Thursday.

Morning: "Living Spaces"
Evening: Home Office

Living Room
Activities:
Watching TV, listening to music, reading, playing piano, playing music, hanging out.

This room is good, except for the Alien Invaders.



I went through the piano bench and discarded a lot of old flashcards and music note games we don't need anymore. I went through the music as well: but I really don't know what to do with their big fat music books. I guess they'll go down to the basement with the others--and then I can throw them out when they leave home (guilt free.)

the piano bench:

(You are forgiven if you can't see a difference.)

The bookshelves:

I went through them are took out about five books or so I know we'll never miss. What I really need to do is go down to the basement and sort all the books already culled into three piles, re-sell to a home-school curriculum store, re-sell to a bookstore and donate.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...