Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb#10: Wisdom


December 10 – Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)


I'm not sure I've made it yet.

I am strongly considering hiring a trainer to help me through this upcoming metamorphosis of bringing forward the one I call "The Thin One Within." When she gets here, she is never, ever to leave. I'm considering hiring someone like Scott Abel: I think he has the right focus. He seems to understand the mind/body/emotions connection (he calls it the triangle of awareness) and he just may be able to help me do what needs to be done physically, mentally and emotionally. I have a few questions and issues to resolve (for example, I don't believe in the "law" of attraction, and I don't believe in a "higher self" if that is meant in any way to be separate from God, --but I am looking for someone to address the metal and emotional aspects of excess weight along with the physical--and he does that. Do you know of anyone else who does that?

Other than that, the wisest decision I made this year was to cook my morning oatmeal in a small mixing bowl. In a cereal bowl, it just slopped over the sides when I nuked it. So, now I can eat it every morning with a tablespoon of pecans and a handful of dried fruit. Wonderful stuff.

Was it wise to send Aurelia to public school this year? It seems so. But I don't know yet. It may be the kind of thing I may never know.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...