Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let there be....

LIGHT! You guessed it.

It is a small change. Very small....but I'm so excited! I have been wanting under the cabinet lighting for so long! I've come home with all sorts of things, but nothing has really worked for me.

Until now.

Here is how my counter looks "usually." (Well, OK, not really, "usually". Usually there's a knife rack and a big basket of various breads and the pasta jar sitting here.)



Bonus. The light fixture has two settings!

Low:


and high:



Just too much excitement for less than $20.00.

Though my husband did tell me that the mounting screws which came with it snapped while he was trying to install it.


It's just begging to be styled, isn't it?

5 comments :

scb said...

Fantastic! (I was going to say "Delightful", but thought better of it...)

Under counter lighting would make such a difference! I have a light under the cupboard over the sink, which helps some. I like yours very much.

Begging to be styled? You betcha. Am I begging to see what you do with the space? You betcha.

onshore said...

I love these small things that make such of a difference.

Styled? Can't wait!

thefarmersdaughter said...

I wish I had under counter lighting- it seems to make a big difference. Can't wait to see styling!

thefarmersdaughter said...

I wish I had under counter lighting- it seems to make a big difference. Can't wait to see styling!

Lindy said...

I need to do this under my counter, too. I have some really dark spots in the kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...