Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16: Crazy Week Coming

My husband is on holidays this week: we're planing on insulating and installing this wall in the basement laundry room.



My son is also getting his braces off this week, too. He's happy!

I hope to finish up a few projects in the kitchen. Oh, and yes, I do plan to keep school going in the midst of all this.

Routine Report:
Last Night: Did the dishes.

Morning Routine:
Made bed.
Swish and Swipe: Um, no, come to think of it.
Washed dishes.
Picked up the house more or less.
Laundry: day off.
Review calendar and make to-do list. Reviewed the calendar, didn't make a list.
Do One Essential Task: I didn't pick anything to do today, though, I suppose going to Walmart for a new mop head when all I wanted was lunch and home could count. I did want to work on something in the kitchen but it looks like I'm out of time today.
Weigh myself: yes, down from yesterday. Hooray!

I am very worried about this coming week. Normally when my husband is home the housekeeper in me takes a holiday. I can't let that happen, can I?

1 comment :

Carol-Anne said...

You can do it! You've been doing so well....I'm sure you'll keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...