Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Progress in the Bath

But not a whole lot.

I wasn't able to shake my cold and sore throat last week so the project stalled once again.

On Sunday, I marked where I wanted the niches. Daedalus cut them out--and we discovered that I where I wanted the top one interfered with the stairs. We'd forgotten about them.

So. instead of going into work for over time on his day off on Monday, Daedalus stayed home. He bought yet another board but has yet to trim it.

So, in essence all that's done is both niches are now framed out and ready.



I am having the worst time ever getting into the Spirit of Christmas. I don't know if its because the project is still lingering or if its because of the cold, but the last thing I want to do is decorate, shop and bake.

2 comments :

onshore said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you've been that sick. Hope you get better soon and you can continue the renovation as planned.
I've had similar problems with the holiday spirit, but in my case I think it's because of the lack of snow. We have not had any snow yet! Everything is pitch black.

Carol-Anne said...

Sorry you're struggling at the moment. Hope it gets better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...