Thursday, March 1, 2012

What Do You Think?

For some reason, I'm excited about this new month.

Maybe because there's more sunshine?

Maybe because no matter how much it snows, it really will all melt away by the second week in April?

Who cares?

I feel like all things are possible.

I feel like being being creative.

So, should we do another Hybrid Spring Cure?

I've been looking back through the posts from last year: and I love seeing how much I got accomplished and knowing that much of it is still working for me.

The format of focussing on an intense project really works for me. It just sends my energy into overdrive and I get tons accomplished. My only concern is that with sharing a computer, my blogging time is greatly reduced. That isn't working for me, at all.

But, frankly? I'm kind of tired of the Cure, itself. I'm more interested in Spring Cleaning.




What do you think?
Would you like to join me?

2 comments :

onshore said...

YEEEES!!!! \o/

I'm totally in!! But I agree with you that we can leave 'run your hand trough every wall in your home' assignments to a minimum.

Alana in Canada said...

Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...