Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spiffing up the Shelves

I was quite happy with putting up the shelves in the kitchen: but I did think they looked a little blah.


I had always intended to paint the nasty beige dish carousel: but I had thought it would be white to keep things feeling fresh and clean.


But I was craving colour, so, using paint I'd purchased for another project, I made it yellow, instead.

Then, it was actually an easy job of balancing it with dishes I already had on hand.


I'm much happier.

The other day my daughter said it was "much easier to put away the dishes, now."


Useful and beautiful?
Success.

3 comments :

onshore said...

Hey, yellow!! Looks fresh! Also love those small colourful cups next to the carousel.

Carol-Anne said...

Very pretty and bright and colourful!

scb said...

Love that little touch of yellow! It makes the whole kitchen look happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...