Thursday, January 5, 2017

January Cure: The Outbox

I have had an outbox for years and years.

Whoo hoo, my daughter cleaned her room over the Christmas holidays. This is all from her.

Only it isn't really an outbox: when I put something here, under the folding table in my basement laundry room, I never take it back out and keep it. Never. So, it is actually my donation station.

Today's assignment was to set one up and put one thing in it. I chose this thing. I've never really liked it that much. It used to sit, empty, on the shelf above the toilet in the upstairs powder room.

Meh.



I don't want it back.

2 comments :

t said...

Alana,
It's nice to see you back. Happy New Year!

Alana in Canada said...

Hey, t! Happy New Year to you too. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...